Tuesday 2 December 2008

Phone call project
I think that my phone call project went very well even though this was out first time filming; there are several reasons why I think this is. Firstly I enjoyed the people who were in my group.(Tashan & Andre) together we worked very well and all 3 of us contributed to the task equally, by saying this I mean that all 3 of us put an effort in to get the project completed. Andre done most of the filming, and me and Tashan were the actors in this project. Another reason why I think my phone call project went well was because of the locations in which we used. Our first scenes were shot in the library. I think this was a good choice because the library is a quiet and calm place so it was easy for us to film without getting distracted. Our second location was behind the sports hall. This was also a good place to film because it was also quiet. The only problem we had with filming in this location was the wind. We had to use a range of different shot types, I think that we used all the shot types that we were asked to do very well being this our first time filming in this subject.

No comments: